Friday, March 25, 2011

My First Blog Award!!!

Oh my gosh!  I got a blog award!  I'm so excited about it!  Thank you so much to Lu over at craftingwithlu.blogspot.com!!

Now I get to pick 5 blogs to give the award to:
1. Schell's Craft Corner
2. Army Wife Travels with Cricut
3. One Heart Scrapper
4. Quick Chick Designs
5. Pigtails and Paper Trails

You should stop by all these awesome blogs and check out their work :o)
As a recipient of this award you must do the following:
1. Thank the giver on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog
4. Reveal your 5 blog picks
5. Let them know you chose them by leaving them a comment

Hope you all are having a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much!! I will post it on my blog after this weekend. I am your newest follower! I am going to be part of a blog hop this weekend, so be sure to come and check it out tomorrow!

    http://oneheartscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you and thanks so much for passing this award along to me!!! I am your newest follower!!

    Tonia

    ReplyDelete