Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Brothers Page

Oh my gosh!  It seems like I haven't posted on here in forever.  Life has just been busy since I got to Michigan.  I've been trying to get things set up for us to build a house, so that's been keeping my busy.  This past week I've been sick along with my kids and I have not felt like getting off the couch.  I'm finally starting to feel a little better, but my kids are still down for the count.  I did finish a page before I got sick, so I thought I would share it with you all.
I designed it on my gypsy, as I do most of my layouts.  I'm not sure where the patterned paper came from, but I know the brown textured, shiney paper is from american crafts.  I cut the monkey out with B is for Boy, and the title is cut using the font on the Superman cartridge.  I'm not sure if you can tell or not, but I also put glossy accents on the heart of the monkey.
Now that I'm feeling better I'm hoping I can post on here a little more!  I have lots of pictures to scrap, and my supplies are slowly growing ( I left everything, but my gypsy, back in Germany).  So thanks for taking a peek, hope you enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment