Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'm going home!!!

Well we found out my husband's leave was approved!!  YAY!!  I'm finally get to go home to Michigan!  We leave in less then a week, so I have lots and lots to do.  My husband, Josh, has Tuesday off, so we will gather what we need to mail to my parents house, like my cricut cartridges, and other scrapbooking things I'm going to need to take with me :o)  We have other things we are going to mail ahead of us too.  I also have a lot of cleaning to do.  As soon as Josh gets back here to Germany he is going to have our household goods picked up and shipped back to the good ol' U.S. of A..  I still need to put our Christmas stuff away!!  That's all for now, I was just so excited that I had to share the news.  I'll have a scrapbook page uploaded later to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment